The law firm of Attorney Michael King provides experienced representation to clients in the Mid-Hudson Valley facing a traffic violation, involved in a motor vehicle or train accident and railroad employees injured on the job.
Contact Michael King
- Tel: 845-453-3922
- PO Box 601 Pleasant Valley, NY 12569
- Fax; 845-635-3400
Michael King's mechanical engineering degree and railroad experience are keys to the services he offers which include the following legal issues:
- Traffic violations such as speeding tickets and driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Motor vehicle accidents (cars, trucks, motorcycles)
- Train accidents and railroad employee injuries (Federal Employee Liability Act)
- Law Practice: 15+ years
- MTA Metro-North Railroad: 25+ years
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering - Manhattan College
- J.D. - New York School of Law
The information on this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and email. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.